Additional service?
Hello,
I can't find out how to mark the boundaries on the map. I want to mark specific territory. And get a message notifications when object cross the boundary. Do I need to buy here an additional service?
(05-20-2016, 12:04 PM)Leonid51 Wrote: Hello,
I can't find out how to mark the boundaries on the map. I want to mark specific territory. And get a message notifications when object cross the boundary. Do I need to buy here an additional service?

Hello Leonid
to use Geofencing and notifications, you must have at least a "lite" version of GPS tracking account.
To determine the new boundaries, log in to the system, at the top is the point "tools" go there and you will find the choice of 'Geofencing'. Here you can assign new areas.
Thank You for answers. I found that option.
This function is very useful for those who want to protect their privacy. It can be used not only professional, but also in personal life, if you know what į mean Smile
The zone alert feature of a GPS tracking device enables you to create zones for tracking your loved ones. It alerts you every time the concerned person enters/exits the designated area.