Family member tracking/wife?
Hello, last weekend I heard that it is very popular to use a GPS tracking for finding your family members. And especially popular among couples. So, can you tell me more about this product and services? What are the main differences between each product?
(05-13-2016, 01:25 PM)johny_Sa Wrote: Hello, last weekend I heard that it is very popular to use a GPS tracking for finding your family members. And especially popular among couples. So, can you tell me more about this product and services? What are the main differences between each product?

Hello, thank you for your question
Yes, you are right. I do not know where are you from, but everywhere, especially in the USA is a very popular way to watch your family members, take care of their security through this latest technology – gps tracking.
About this service more widely you can read here on GPS Tracking Pricing.
Shortly, I can say that if you want to track persone n, that is, for example your wife / husband, and you need only to see where he is at exact moment - free registration is your option.
But to see the whole story , where the person is and have been to, you will have to choose service for the 1.99 dollars a month.
Next, if you want to track more persons, such as all family members, children and the like - BASIC service for the Order of $ 4.99 / month is your solution.
Be safe Wink
(05-13-2016, 01:27 PM)Tom Wrote:
(05-13-2016, 01:25 PM)johny_Sa Wrote: Hello, last weekend I heard that it is very popular to use a GPS tracking for finding your family members. And especially popular among couples. So, can you tell me more about this product and services? What are the main differences between each product?

Hello, thank you for your question
Yes, you are right. I do not know where are you from, but everywhere, especially in the USA is a very popular way to watch your family members, take care of their security through this latest technology – gps tracking.
About this service more widely you can read here on GPS Tracking Pricing.
Shortly, I can say that if you want to track persone n, that is, for example your wife / husband, and you need only to see where he is at exact moment - free registration is your option.
But to see the whole story , where the person is and have been to, you will have to choose service for the 1.99 dollars a month.
Next, if you want to track more persons, such as all family members, children and the like - BASIC service for the Order of $ 4.99 / month is your solution.
Be safe Wink

wow
Thanks for your response, I did not expected such a quick answer Smile)
Yeah, Im from the states - Seattle, WA.
Really, I do not know how it works in my country. But my friends from Canada, Vancouver has told me about it. As far as I heard there's enough popular use of GPS.
Thank you for your answers. Must be testing your offer for free GPS tracker account.