How far back can I see the history
Hello,
In a tracking account and price comparison I saw ''history'' function.
How far back can I see the history information in the system?
(05-25-2016, 02:53 PM)Lorein1 Wrote: Hello,

Hello Lorein,
thank you for your question

Yes, one of the GPSWOX account tracking function is ''History and reports''. You can see all the information about your trackable objects from the moment you started to use this application. Also I can notice that all your history and records are stored unlimited time. Moreover, I can say that your movement and tracking history of objects will not be changed if you modify the tracking pricing plan.
(05-25-2016, 02:55 PM)Tom Wrote:
(05-25-2016, 02:53 PM)Lorein1 Wrote: Hello,

Hello Lorein,
thank you for your question

Yes, one of the GPSWOX account tracking function is ''History and reports''. You can see all the information about your trackable objects from the moment you started to use this application. Also I can notice that all your history and records are stored unlimited time. Moreover, I can say that your movement and tracking history of objects will not be changed if you modify the tracking pricing plan.

Thank you very much for this information.

It was really helpful. I got all useful information about history and reports functions in one place. This function is very good, because it is possible to collect all detailed statistics. It will help me to do a lot of stuff.