Trackers for elders?
Hello. Do you sell trackers for elders? I have a grandmother. I visit her every saturday. I am worry about her everytime. She is sick and needs to be taken care of. Is it any solution to know her actual location 24/7?
(05-31-2016, 05:55 AM)Laureen Wrote: Hello. Do you sell trackers for elders? I have a grandmother. I visit her every saturday. I am worry about her everytime. She is sick and needs to be taken care of. Is it any solution to know her actual location 24/7?

Good day Laureen.
 Thank you for interest.
It's nice to hear that you are taking care of your relatives.
Yes, we have some gadgets that could be interesting to you. Our GPS tracking account is suitable with most of the trackers. Also take a look at our GPS trackers for people. Using a GPS tracker combined with our GPSWOX tracking account you could use real-time tracking, see a history and set your own notifications of trackable object.
Wow, I am quite impressed about these capabilities of your system. And the prices are quite affordable. Do I have to buy a tracker from your shop, or can I use one from my local electronics store?
(05-31-2016, 05:58 AM)Laureen Wrote: Wow, I am quite impressed about these capabilities of your system. And the prices are quite affordable. Do I have to buy a tracker from your shop, or can I use one from my local electronics store?

You can choose according to your wishes. Most of the GPS gadgets are compatible with GPSWOX tracking software. You can see full list of supported devices here.  Also, you can use a smartphone as a GPS tracker. But first you need to install Mobile GPS tracker app. It works on all majors platforms: Apple App Store, Google Play or Windows store. Also you can use both of the gadgets: GPS tracker and smartphone with installed tracking app. Both of these can work on GPSWOX tracking software simultaneously.
I see there are many opportunities to use GPSWOX. I could use it with more tracking devices – to track other objects, or maybe a vehicle or something. I need to sit back and consider what is the best for my grandmother. But I see that this tracking system is quite good for elders tracking.