White label GPS tracking system - server differences
I am interested in white label GPS tracking system.
As I can see there are couple of choices. All differences between them are about where it contains all server information. Nowadays amount of data is increasing.
What is your server's capability?
(05-25-2016, 03:02 PM)Marek1970 Wrote: I am interested in white label GPS tracking system.
As I can see there are couple of choices. All differences between them are about where it contains all server information. Nowadays amount of data is increasing.
What is your server's capability?

Welcome. Thank you for interest in our services.
Our data is hosted on a trusted servers. This cloud server system, which is protected from the interruption and information loss. I can present preliminary limits and corresponding payment plans:
1-50 tracking objects (2GB Memory, 1 Core CPU, 10GB SSD)
51-100 tracking objects (4GB Memory, 1 Core CPU, 20GB SSD)
101-200 tracking objects (8GB of memory, 2 core CPU, 40GB SSD)
201-1000 tracking objects (8GB Memory, 4 core CPU, 60GB SSD)

Also I should warn you that if you select service package where all the software is hosted on a server with us you can not use your own unique design for the system.
Thank you, B, it was useful information. At the beginning when I started use these GPSWOX software services, the limit of data seemed to be very high. However, after some time, it can be easily exceeded. It can also occur if a customer will have a very large amount of data, intense movement of trackable subjects and etc. It is therefore necessary to know the limits.
(05-25-2016, 03:05 PM)Marek1970 Wrote: Thank you, B, it was useful information. At the beginning when I started use these GPSWOX software services, the limit of data seemed to be very high. However, after some time, it can be easily exceeded. It can also occur if a customer will have a very large amount of data, intense movement of trackable subjects and etc. It is therefore necessary to know the limits.

You are absolutely right. It is very difficult to predict future customer volumes and their intensity. Especially prior to subscribing white label GPS tracking business. Therefore we provide several types of services accounts. There is several possibilities: buy the whole package immediately and also subscribe to the service and pay a monthly fee. You can always change your existing plan to the other.
As far as I find out on your website and forum, that is one of the best solutions for a small company. And always in the future it will be able to change plans into a more complex and with unlimited features.
Can somebody help me in enabling the application server purchase to be functional, or highlight possible prerequisite requirement.
(02-17-2017, 11:59 AM)elangbamsovid Wrote: Can somebody help me in enabling the application server purchase to be functional, or highlight possible prerequisite requirement.

Hello, please follow instructions you get from our support team (all info was sent to you via mail)