What accessories does gpswox support?
What additional accessories to the GPS tracker can be used? What else information GPSWOX software support?
(05-23-2016, 01:36 PM)SamuellLin Wrote: What additional accessories to the GPS tracker can be used? What else information GPSWOX software support?

Hello, thank you for your interest in gpswox services.
Gpswox tracking account is compatible with many accessories. For example, you can connect:
  • Microphone;
  • Battery sensor;
  • Door closed / open sensor;
  • Engine on / off sensor;
  • Fuel level sensor;
  • Tachometer;
  • Temperature Sensor
and so on...
Thank You, I see the list. And what capabilities adds such an accessories? How it can be used for vehicle tracking?
(05-23-2016, 01:38 PM)SamuellLin Wrote: Thank You, I see the list. And what capabilities adds such an accessories? How it can be used for vehicle tracking?

All these additional accessories offer great opportunities to use up Gpswox software.

GPSWOX tracking software can not only keep track of the movement of objects. But the data from these additionals can be used for additional functions.
Two things combined: movement and fuel consumption information. It can show very detailed fuel consumption statistics every kilometer. As it can be observed not only the movement of vehicles, but also driver parking, recreation time, and the like.
Thank you for the information. One I can understand is that gpswox options are very wide. Various possibilities to use software. It is a pity that there is no big choice to buy all of the accessories.
How to the camera works on the gpswox software? Since looking at the video it show many sensors but cameras it seems it´s not available. Can you tell me how it works when adding cameras on the Queclink GV300 that works with it.
Hi, cameras are not supported for Queclink devices, but if you send us protocol documentation to support@gpswox.com, we can add support for it.
You should look to this http://www.queclink.com/Camera it say this:

RS232 Camera
RS232 Camera (With Power Supply) For GV Series
Product Description:

The accessory includes a RS232 Camera and an optional power adapter. RS232 Camera is a 300K pixel camera with RS232 logic level output, which could directly connect with GVxxx-Series device (with RS232 port) of Queclink.

But the principal question is does GPSWOX does it support camera option?
(04-02-2017, 05:27 AM)enrikeg03 Wrote: You should look to this http://www.queclink.com/Camera it say this:

RS232 Camera
RS232 Camera (With Power Supply) For GV Series
Product Description:

The accessory includes a RS232 Camera and an optional power adapter. RS232 Camera is a 300K pixel camera with RS232 logic level output, which could directly connect with GVxxx-Series device (with RS232 port) of Queclink.

But the principal question is does GPSWOX does it support camera option?

Hi, cameras are not supported for Queclink devices, but if you send us protocol documentation to support@gpswox.com, we can add support for it.