What are they for? Accessories and stuff
I have a question.
I can see there is a category "Accessories"
Not really aware of what it is intended.
Can I buybuy these car enhancements on gpswox, or what?
But how does it relate to the GPS?
(05-19-2016, 03:12 PM)Konstantin Wrote: I have a question.
I can see there is a category "Accessories"
Not really aware of what it is intended.
Can I buybuy these car enhancements on gpswox, or what?
But how does it relate to the GPS?

Hello Konstantin,
thank you for your interest.
It is nice that people who are interested in are asking and searching for answers. We are always ready to help.
For the accessories, which are described on us website.
As you can see, these are accessories that are compatible with gpswox GPS tracking system. A few of them are as:
  • Drivers identification
  • engine on / off sensor
  • doors close / open sensor
  • odometer sensor
  • fuel level sensor
and so on.
These accessories and sensors are designed to be able to see additional features and alert gpswox system. And to receive notifications of changes. Like the exact fuel consumption, distance traveled. Also track not only the movement of a vehicle, but the driver's behavior and so on.
I understood.
But these devices need to be buyed from you? For now, I visited your e-shop. And didn't seen any kind of sensors or accessories. Maybe I'm wrong?
(05-19-2016, 03:14 PM)Konstantin Wrote: I understood.
But these devices need to be buyed from you? For now, I visited your e-shop. And didn't seen any kind of sensors or accessories. Maybe I'm wrong?

These all discusses gadgets and additions to the GPS tracker is not our distributed product. And thus it is not possible to buy them from us.
In the description is given only examples of devices.
We would like to emphasize that gpswox system is compatible with many of this devices and the most of the manufacturers. There is no difference where to buy these accessories.
Thank you for the information. Now I understood.
Otherwise it would be convenient to find such devices in one place. But as I understand you have a GPS server services. And you are targeting in the software business and its functionality.
Thanks