What devices work with gpswox mobile client app?
What devices are compatible with this “GPSWOX Mobile Client“ application?
I have long been using your GPS tracking account. And I see that more and more often I have to connect to the admin panel without being in the office.
I'm interested in, which devices supports this application.
(05-16-2016, 08:54 AM)Antonia Tomell Wrote: What devices are compatible with this “GPSWOX Mobile Client“ application?
I have long been using your GPS tracking account. And I see that more and more often I have to connect to the admin panel without being in the office.

Hi Antonia, thanks for the question.
Our GPSWOX Mobile Client app is an equivalent substitute for those who use GPS tracking software.
For now, this application works only on android smartphones, on Android 4.0.3 and newer versions.
If you have more questions, fell free to ask.
(05-16-2016, 08:58 AM)Tom Wrote:
(05-16-2016, 08:54 AM)Antonia Tomell Wrote: What devices are compatible with this “GPSWOX Mobile Client“ application?

Hi Antonia, thanks for the question.
Our GPSWOX Mobile Client app is an equivalent substitute for those who use GPS tracking software.
For now, this application works only on android smartphones, on Android 4.0.3 and newer versions.
If you have more questions, fell free to ask.

Thank You,
I see that it fits for me.
Recently I updated my hardware equipment to the Samsung Galaxy S7, so I suppose that gpswox mobile client will work smoothly on my smartphone.