Trucks fuel consumption tracking
Hi, I have a truck company. My drivers are traveling around all Europe. I am interested in the ability to track fuel consumption. What should be the next step?
(05-24-2016, 01:27 PM)Chalia Dom Wrote: Hi, I have a truck company. My drivers are traveling around all Europe. I am interested in the ability to track fuel consumption. What should be the next step?

Good day Chalia Smile
At the beginning, I want to thank you for the question. Yes, one of our software capabilities is a fuel consumption tracking. In order to use this service, you need to subscribe to GPSWOX tracking account. Vehicle must be equipped with GPS tracking device and fuel level indicator. All of these devices combined into one system acts as a detailed fuel consumption measurement. It is also a good protection against fraud. It is known that drivers tend to steal a part of unused fuel.
Yes, this is one of the reasons to use tracking equipment. But it can be not only prevention, but also an additional source of information about the route. Perhaps I can get a double benefit by using a single service. GPSWOX seems appropriate to track fuel consumption.