POI, tools on gps tracking business
I want to ask about the white label GPS tracking business.
I am curious about these services for B2B gps tracking account purchase. Thinking to engage in re-selling.
But first of all. I need to clear out all the functionalities.
I wonder: what is the POI and tools? How can this be helpful to me and my customers? Maybe you can detail it?
(05-18-2016, 11:42 AM)Gps Montevideo Wrote: I want to ask about the white label GPS tracking business.
I am curious about these services for B2B gps tracking account purchase. Thinking to engage in re-selling.
But first of all. I need to clear out all the functionalities.
I wonder: what is the POI and tools? How can this be helpful to me and my customers? Maybe you can detail it?

Hello, thank you for your interest.
It is great that you act correctly and find out everything that you need before starting the business.
GPS tracking account has one of the features, called POI and tools.
Having your own label GPS tracking business, you and your customers can use this function.
Point of Interest (POI) is simply a tool that can help you to mark interests and objects on the map. If it's important for your business gas stations, or hotels, or something like that. Also write description for these objects.
With additional tools you can measure the distance between the objects.
I saw on the website also. Quite detailed descriptions.
Such additional services is very useful for those who use GPS tracking and mapping.
This adds value to those who buy these services from my own label business.