Welcome to GPSWOX forum
apps branding and minimum gps server requirement - Printable Version

+- Welcome to GPSWOX forum (https://forum.gpswox.com)
+-- Forum: GPS Tracking Software (https://forum.gpswox.com/Forum-GPS-Tracking-Software)
+--- Forum: Hosted GPS Software - white label (lifetime license) (https://forum.gpswox.com/Forum-Hosted-GPS-Software-white-label-lifetime-license)
+--- Thread: apps branding and minimum gps server requirement (/Thread-apps-branding-and-minimum-gps-server-requirement)

apps branding and minimum gps server requirement - Magelan91 - 06-20-2016

Hi Guys,

So am seriously considering Server GPS Software (you host) and i want to know if that comes with a customised mobile app for my brand as well. And i will also like to know what is the minimum hardware and network requirement i need to successfully host and run the server GPS software for my clients to use.

Many thanks.

RE: apps branding and minimum gps server requirement - Forum Support - 06-20-2016

Hello,

all mobile apps are free to use with our logo. 

Branded application options:

Mobile GPS Tracker

Branding price 149 for each iOS/Android/Windows. This Mobile GPS Tracker app will be branded for you with your own logo, name, translation and it will work with your server only. Please click here to see Mobile GPS tracker in the Google Play.

GPSWOX mobile client 

Branding price 390 for each iOS/Android. This GPSWOX Mobile Client app will be branded for you with your own logo, name, translation and it will work with your server only. Please click here to GPSWOX mobile client in the Google Play.

-----

Your Server requirements:

Operating System: Linux CentOS 7 - 64bit.
1-100 devices - 1 Core CPU, 2GB Memory, 10GB HDD/SSD, Bandwidth: 1Mbit/s
1-500 devices - 2 Core CPU, 3GB Memory, 20GB HDD/SSD, Bandwidth: 4Mbit/s
1-1000 devices - 2 Core CPU, 6GB Memory, 40GB HDD/SSD, Bandwidth: 10Mbit/s
1-3000 devices - 4 Core CPU, 8GB Memory, 60GB HDD/SSD, Bandwidth: 20Mbit/s
1-6000 devices - 8 Core CPU, 16GB Memory, 100GB HDD/SSD, Bandwidth: 40Mbit/s
1-10000 devices - 8 Core CPU, 32GB Memory, 200GB HDD/SSD, Bandwidth: 100Mbit/s

However, there is an option to host on our powerful and secure server. It will cost you only 99 /per month. You will receive scalable server, full software installation, continues technical support and maintenance. Furthermore, all your GPS server data will be backed up automatically every day.

If you have more specific questions please contact support@gpswox.com or visit Server GPS Software page

RE: apps branding and minimum gps server requirement - kaskar@gmail.com - 06-26-2016

Dear Tom,

please guide us, what is the difference between the Mobile GPS Tracker & the GPSWOX Mobile Client ?
Why is there such a big price difference ?

regards,

RE: apps branding and minimum gps server requirement - Forum Support - 06-26-2016

With "Mobile GPS Tracker" you can transform your phone to GPS tracker. Basically it is GPS tracker for you mobile device.

With "GPSWOX Mobile Client" you can use all of GPSWOX software features on you mobile or tablet easily. Basically it is full GPSWOX software mobile version.

Hope it is clear now, if you have more questions please contact our global support team support@gpswox.com

Tom