Gps tracking and device for kid
Hi
I want to say that I am quite satisfied with your free service - now I always see where my daughter is on real-time.
But I have one more question Smile
Our little boy is getting ready to go to the first class. Son is truly self-sufficient and I trust him very much. But just in case, I would like to take care of its security with the GPS device support.
The problem is that we don‘t want our litte boy to use a smartphone, since he is too small for that.
Have two questions:
whether there is a solution to keep tracking of the children without the phone device?
Is it possible to keep tracking of multiple devices with a free account, or I need another service?
(05-13-2016, 02:48 PM)Antonio_Mateo Wrote: Hi
I want to say that I am quite satisfied with your free service - now I always see where my daughter is on real-time.
Our little boy is getting ready to go to the first class. Son is truly self-sufficient and I trust him very much. But just in case, I would like to take care of its security with the GPS device support.
The problem is that we don‘t want our litte boy to use a smartphone, since he is too small for that.
Have two questions:
whether there is a solution to keep tracking of the children without the phone device?
Is it possible to keep tracking of multiple devices with a free account, or I need another service?

Hello
Thank you for your questions.
Congratulations to your son, who is getting ready to start a school.
I can answer briefly:
You can choose mini GPS device tracker. It can be purchased from us. Should fit perfectly in the boy's bag.
In order to keep a track of more than one person you need to purchase a „Lite“ service. With it you can view the devices travel history.
(05-13-2016, 02:49 PM)Tom Wrote:
Have two questions:

Hello
I can answer briefly:
You can choose mini GPS device tracker. It can be purchased from us. Should fit perfectly in the boy's bag.
In order to keep a track of more than one person you need to purchase a „Lite“ service. With it you can view the devices travel history.

And where to find the GPS gadget that you mentioned about? I'm confused by this website.

Also, I saw on another e-shop to buy GPS devices. Does other manufacturers of GPS devices can be connected to your GPS tracking services?
(05-13-2016, 02:52 PM)Antonio_Mateo Wrote:
Have two questions:

Hello
I can answer briefly:

And where to find the GPS gadget that you mentioned about? I'm confused by this website.

Also, I saw on another e-shop to buy GPS devices. Does other manufacturers of GPS devices can be connected to your GPS tracking services?

Here, on our e-shop section. Here you can find not only Mini GPS tracker, but also many more devices to choose from.
Of course, if you've purchased a GPS device from other manufacturers, in many cases it will be compatible with us a GPS tracking service.
You can see the entire list of supported trackers here.
(05-13-2016, 02:54 PM)Tom Wrote:
(05-13-2016, 02:52 PM)Antonio_Mateo Wrote:
Have two questions:

Hello
I can answer briefly:

Here, on our e-shop section. Here you can find not only Mini GPS tracker, but also many more devices to choose from.
Of course, if you've purchased a GPS device from other manufacturers, in many cases it will be compatible with us a GPS tracking service.
You can see the entire list of supported trackers here.

Thank You, I have found it.
Well I see there is a really nice-looking devices.
But I'll probably look for something with a battery that would last as long as possible. You see This mini GPS tracker only work up to 48 hours.
I think that children should be with a device that could last with longer intervals.
Hi!
Is your server support RF-V16 GPS???
(11-17-2016, 10:17 AM)oleg98 Wrote: Hi!
Is your server support RF-V16 GPS???

Hello, at the moment this device is not on the list  https://www.gpswox.com/en/supported-gps-trackers

However, if you purchase one of our business software solutions, we can make it compatible with GPSWOX software.

Tom
You can choose the personal mega tracking device. It can be placed in the schoolbag or kept in the pocket of your child discreetly. This device tracks your child in the shortest time and ensures his safety.