Installed and factory gps equipment
I have a question. What is the difference between your GPS device sold and installed in the car factory? Now many newly produced cars is equiped with GPS tracking devices and security systems.
(05-24-2016, 01:40 PM)Fabio Furio Wrote: I have a question. What is the difference between your GPS device sold and installed in the car factory? Now many newly produced cars is equiped with GPS tracking devices and security systems.

Hello. We do not manufacture GPS devices. Therefore, we are not qualified to answer questions about the differences between GPS devices. However, I can say that GPSWOX tracking system is compatible with most GPS devices. Detailed list can be seen here - compatible gps trackers. Also you can download the application for gps device configuration. It will help you to quickly and easily connect the GPS device to GPSWOX system.
Thank you for the information. I'm not interested in technical nuances, but I wanted to figure out opportunities to connect various devices to the system of Gpswox. As I see it, and you claim it is possible to connect most of the gps gadgets.