How to know if I am followed?
Hello. I do not know if I write to the right forum. But I can not wait no more. I have doubts, that I am being followed. Do you have any recommendations how to find out if someone follows me by using gps tracking device or an application? What should I do in this case?
(05-26-2016, 02:34 PM)Andrew Chip Wrote: Hello. I do not know if I write to the right forum. But I can not wait no more. I have doubts, that I am being followed. Do you have any recommendations how to find out if someone follows me by using gps tracking device or an application? What should I do in this case?

Yes, you are in the right place. Our company main interest and job are gps tracking services field. A lot of our subscribers use such tracking services and gps devices. If you have any doubts about being followed with gps tracking technology there is a couple of options.
First of all you should check your smartphone. For your smartphone inspections you should contact your phone seller. Also you could check our applications guides. Maybe you'll get an idea about your phone inspection.
If you drive a car an have doubts about being followed, there is a great article on our website about how to find a GPS tracking device on a vehicle:
https://www.gpswox.com/en/how-to-find-a-...-a-vehicle
Thank you for such a great information. Sure I'll check my vehicle according to your recommendations. Also I've contacted with my phone provider. There is a service, that inspects the phone and tells you does it have any unsolicited applications installed to your phone or not.