Gps tracking and device for kid
(05-13-2016, 02:54 PM)Tom Wrote:
(05-13-2016, 02:52 PM)Antonio_Mateo Wrote:
(05-13-2016, 02:49 PM)Tom Wrote:
(05-13-2016, 02:48 PM)Antonio_Mateo Wrote: Hi
I want to say that I am quite satisfied with your free service - now I always see where my daughter is on real-time.
But I have one more question Smile
Our little boy is getting ready to go to the first class. Son is truly self-sufficient and I trust him very much. But just in case, I would like to take care of its security with the GPS device support.
The problem is that we don‘t want our litte boy to use a smartphone, since he is too small for that.
Have two questions:
whether there is a solution to keep tracking of the children without the phone device?
Is it possible to keep tracking of multiple devices with a free account, or I need another service?

Hello
Thank you for your questions.
Congratulations to your son, who is getting ready to start a school.
I can answer briefly:
You can choose mini GPS device tracker. It can be purchased from us. Should fit perfectly in the boy's bag.
In order to keep a track of more than one person you need to purchase a „Lite“ service. With it you can view the devices travel history.

And where to find the GPS gadget that you mentioned about? I'm confused by this website.

Also, I saw on another e-shop to buy GPS devices. Does other manufacturers of GPS devices can be connected to your GPS tracking services?

Here, on our e-shop section. Here you can find not only Mini GPS tracker, but also many more devices to choose from.
Of course, if you've purchased a GPS device from other manufacturers, in many cases it will be compatible with us a GPS tracking service.
You can see the entire list of supported trackers here.

Thank You, I have found it.
Well I see there is a really nice-looking devices.
But I'll probably look for something with a battery that would last as long as possible. You see This mini GPS tracker only work up to 48 hours.
I think that children should be with a device that could last with longer intervals.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Gps tracking and device for kid - by Antonio_Mateo - 05-13-2016, 02:54 PM
RE: Gps tracking and device for kid - by oleg98 - 11-17-2016, 10:17 AM
RE: Gps tracking and device for kid - by vjain444 - 10-25-2017, 12:25 PM