how to choose a particular car gps tracker?
(05-11-2016, 11:29 AM)joshua44 Wrote: Hi, I would like to know more information about GPS tracking devices. I am most interested in this equipment, which can be seen in your car's location in real time. I travel frequently on business trips, and sometimes have to leave the car. I just want to take care of my car's safety. Is vehicle GPS trackers specifically for this function? Can you advise and how to choose a particular service to solve this problem?

Thank you, Joshua respectfully

Hi Joshua, 
thank you for your question.

To protect your car and monitor remote distance you need two things: a physical GPS Devices - GPS receiver and software.
For your car's security and surveillance can use any GPS receiver. There's a good choice for trackers on our eShop, can also be purchased from another dealer. Such devices must be installed in the car that you want to monitor.
Also Order GPS tracking account.
It is important to mention that our GPS tracking account is compatible with many GPS tracking devices. Gpswox tracking account allows you to track more than one device in the system and monitor Many GPS parameter.

Messages In This Thread
RE: how to choose a particular car gps tracker? - by Forum Support - 05-12-2016, 12:07 PM