30 day money back gaurantee
I will need more than the free account to properly evaluate your product. If I sign up for one of the other packages and I decided it is not a good fit for what I want can I get a refund? I will not need more than a few weeks to make my determination so 30 days would be adequate.
Hello,

Refund & Return Policy

If you are not 100% satisfied with any GPSWOX software subscriptions/ products, please contact us within 7 days of your purchase to receive a refund. Your refund will be subject to a processing charge of either $100 or payment for the first month of service (calculated at the Monthly Subscription rate), whichever is less.

Refunds requested more than 7 days after your initial purchase date will not be issued unless the transaction was the result of a fraudulent purchase.

If you are issued a refund, it should appear on your credit card or PayPal statement within 72 hours upon us notifying you. After receiving your refund, you agree to uninstall and/or stop using any GPSWOX software product(s) for which you no longer possess a valid license for. GPSWOX reserves the right to disable server, account, product keys or serial numbers issued for the refunded products
ps. for business users, we have separate demo account. If you need one, please request at support@gpswox.com
(09-08-2016, 03:55 PM)Tom Wrote: ps. for business users, we have separate demo account. If you need one, please request at support@gpswox.com

Thanks Tom.