Best trackers for a dog?
What trackers are the best for a dog? Do you sell any of them? How to find out what is the best for a pet and works with your GPSWOX personal tracking account? I would not like to miss my purchase with a wrong choice.
(05-31-2016, 06:57 AM)August Wrote: What trackers are the best for a dog? Do you sell any of them? How to find out what is the best for a pet and works with your GPSWOX personal tracking account? I would not like to miss my purchase with a wrong choice.

Hello, thank you for the question. 

It is nice that you're taking care of your pet. Talking about GPS trackers for a pet, most of them are compatible with GPSWOX tracking software. We do not have a very wide range of pet gps trackers but you can choose from all kind of manufacturers gps trackers. GPSWOX system is compatible with most gps trackers.
Thank you for information. Yes, I love my dog, and I am glad that I can take care of him.
It's nice to hear that there is an option to use GPSWOX system with tracker made by other manufacturer. There is a lot of beautiful trackers on ebay. I think that the collar is the best option for an active dog.