Difference between software options
What is the difference between Personal Account tracking and other two: GPS software – Cloud and hosted options? Can I buy any of them ( as an individual) or do I have to meet certain requirements?
(05-31-2016, 05:59 AM)Oceanvol Wrote: What is the difference between Personal Account tracking and other two: GPS software – Cloud and hosted options? Can I buy any of them ( as an individual) or do I have to meet certain requirements?

Hello Oceanvol,
 thank you for the question.
The main difference between these tracking software options is the user of the product. Personal account tracking is created for individuals. If you want to track your car, relative or a couple of other objects – it is the best option for you. The GPS software is for large companies with a lot of tracking objects (couple of hundreds, thousand and more). Also you can use this GPS software option for GPS tracking business - if you want to resell GPS tracking services.
Thanks for the answer. Now I understand a little more. There is two different markets for these gps services. So what is the difference between Cloud GPS software and Hosted GPS software? Do I have to install one by myself, and the other one is taken care by GPSWOX?
(05-31-2016, 06:03 AM)Oceanvol Wrote: Thanks for the answer. Now I understand a little more. There is two different markets for these gps services. So what is the difference between Cloud GPS software and Hosted GPS software? Do I have to install one by myself, and the other one is taken care by GPSWOX?

Cloud GPS software is limited to 1000 users. Also you can not use your own design for a account system. But on the other hand – you do not need to look after for gps server, installation and maintenance. We take care of everything. 
Hosted GPS software system – you can have unlimited number of users. Also you pay one time fee. Just buy lifetime licence and use this software for your tracking business. We provide full support with installation and setup processes. 
These two options are the best if you want to start your own while label GPS tracking business. With both of these options you'll be able to use your own brand and logo – that's why it calls ''white label''.
You explained everything so detailed. Now it's much clearer. There is business to consumer market, and business to business (B to B). Two different markets of gps tracking.
Btw, thanks