For what reason people use hidden tracking?
Hello, I wonder for what reason people use hidden GPS tracking app? Nowadays, all the people around the world have their smartphones. So it is not surprising that you can follow anyone or you can be followed by anyone. I wonder who usually follows each other? Who usually uses this app?
(05-25-2016, 02:57 PM)KerryUnd Wrote: Hello, I wonder for what reason people use hidden GPS tracking app? Nowadays, all the people around the world have their smartphones. So it is not surprising that you can follow anyone or you can be followed by anyone. I wonder who usually follows each other? Who usually uses this app?

Hello, yes, you are right, A.
In all corners of the world people use their smartphones. There is a lot of opportunities to follow each another.
Are you asking why do people use hidden GPS tracking? I can not answer to this your question because we do not collect such a data. But I can confirm that this application is one of the most popular. People take care of their loved ones. Also they are tend to follow them even without their knowledge.
Really so.
It is very popular to use this application on smartphones in United States. I heard one interesting fact that many couples follow each other with gps tracking apps. Some of them do it secretly and install such a hidden applications to another phone without telling anything.