Upgrading GPS Tracking Account
I currently am using the Lite access level.  I have a couple questions about upgrading to the Basic.  What level of access must I have in order to utilize the satellite overlays on the maps.  Strangely, I was able to use it during the demo, but once I am a paying customer, I no longer have that privelage.  

I am afraid to attempt to upgrade before getting these questions answered because at no point in the purchase process, did I get a summary of what was going to be charged in terms of the amount and no "last chance" confirmation before the charges were submitted.  Since I purchased the year at Lite about a week ago; if I decide to upgrade, will I only be charged the difference between Lite and Basic?  Or will I be charged an entire year even though I am in my first billing cycle?   

I am also interested in purchasing 5 gps trackers, is there a way to filter the vast number of trackers you sell?  It is quite burdensome to open each one to review the details.  For instance I would like to filter only the ones that operate on battery.  I couldn't even find in the description battery life on some of these.  I couldn't even find enough detail to differentiate really one from the next and I am sure there is a big difference in most of them, if so, where can I find more detailed info so that I may do my due diligence in researching what would fit my needs the best.

Sorry for so many questions, I just need to make an informed decision and can't seem to find the resources to do that.  

Thank you for addressing my questions.
Hello,

satellite maps are available for paid customers only. If you unable to select sattelite maps, please write to support@gpswox.com

Regarrding gps trackers, we will update their descriptions and filtering options in the future.

Lite, Basic plans are paid 1 year ahead and difference is not refunded if you upgrade.

Regards,
Tom