gps security for motorbike
Hi, I have a sport bike. I like to ride often. Not only ride, but also do touring, see new places. But there is a problem. Motorbike can be easily stolen. It is clear that there is an alarm systems, locks and etc. But I am interested in GPS security system. Do you provide such services?
(05-26-2016, 02:22 PM)Tiago Bern Wrote: Hi, I have a sport bike. I like to ride often. Not only ride, but also do touring, see new places. But there is a problem. Motorbike can be easily stolen. It is clear that there is an alarm systems, locks and etc. But I am interested in GPS security system. Do you provide such services?

Hello Tiago Bern,

Yes, one of our service functions are tracking and reporting. GPS tracking can help to protect vehicle. If you install a GPS device and connect it to the Gpswox system, you will have an ability to track your vehicle all the time. GPSWOX has features such as notifications. You can set SOS alarms so if your motorcycle has been stolen you will be able to turn off the engine easily. This requires a special supplement, but all this is compatible with the GPSWOX system.
Thank you for this information. In order to protect the motorcycle there isn't enough simple alarm system, especially if you're traveling alone. GPS system works remotely so it can be very helpful. It is very interesting services.
(05-26-2016, 02:28 PM)Tiago Bern Wrote: Thank you for this information. In order to protect the motorcycle there isn't enough simple alarm system, especially if you're traveling alone. GPS system works remotely so it can be very helpful. It is very interesting services.

Yes it is true, I also provide additional security for the my motorcycle. At this time, crime is getting crazy and could in any way, therefore caution is the most appropriate way.
(05-26-2016, 02:28 PM)Tiago Bern Wrote: Thank you for this information. In order to protect the motorcycle there isn't enough simple alarm system, especially if you're traveling alone. GPS system works remotely so it can be very helpful. It is very interesting services.

I tend to think that GPS system is matter fot your motorcycle, so you can track anytime if your motorcycle was stolen.