how does the ''sms gateway'' works?
Hello,
I have installed your free GPS tracking account, but I see that there is a lot of additional services. They are available only to those who buy a paid services, like ''Lite'', ''Basic'' or other.
I just want to ask: there is a service called ''sms gateway''.
But I am not clear. For what is required application ''sms gateway''? Whether is this some kind of additional service?
(05-18-2016, 11:38 AM)Carlos44 Wrote: Hello,
I have installed your free GPS tracking account, but I see that there is a lot of additional services. They are available only to those who buy a paid services, like ''Lite'', ''Basic'' or other.
I just want to ask: there is a service called ''sms gateway''.
But I am not clear. For what is required application ''sms gateway''? Whether is this some kind of additional service?

Hello Carlos
Thank you for your question.
They are basically two related things.
''SMS gateway'' service works in conjunction with GPS tracking service. In order to be able to send SMS messages to users, gpswox server needs to forward messages to ''SMS gateway'' service, and then it already sends SMS messages through mobile communication systems to other phones.
''Sms gateway'' app is free of charge. And very useful for those who want to take advantage of one of a GPS tracking functions - SMS notification about changes in tracked objects.
I hope explained everything in detail.
Thank You for answers.
It's really useful to provide such an additional tools for free. Applications like this, I mean.
Of course the way I see it, in order to take advantage of the SMS notification messages, there isn't enough free GPS tracking version. But I see that it is worth to upgrade.