Possibilities of Gpswox mobile client
Hi, I have been using GPSWOX for a while. I'm really enjoying your services. But now I'm considering to use GPSWOX system with more tracking device. Also I am interesting in Mobile client for GPSWOX. Does it have all possibilities to administer and set options on smartphone as well as on  desktop version?
(05-31-2016, 06:32 AM)John88 Wrote: Hi, I have been using GPSWOX for a while. I'm really enjoying your services. But now I'm considering to use GPSWOX system with more tracking device. Also I am interesting in Mobile client for GPSWOX. Does it have all possibilities to administer and set options on smartphone as well as on  desktop version?

Hello, thank you for your question. 

GPSWOX Mobile Client have all features on your mobile as well as desktop version. You can use real time tracking, see history and reports, set your own alerts, notifications or geo-fencing zones and many more options. GPSWOX mobile client is free for personal or business use.
Thank you for the link. I've checked all the features. It fulfills my business needs. But I see that there is only Android version. Do you plan to release an iPhone version? An Apple production is quite popular among my business colleagues.
(05-31-2016, 06:47 AM)John88 Wrote: Thank you for the link. I've checked all the features. It fulfills my business needs. But I see that there is only Android version. Do you plan to release an iPhone version? An Apple production is quite popular among my business colleagues.

I am happy to hear that it meets your business requirements. Talking about iPhone version – I can not give you any detail information about this particular service development. But GPSWOX always invest into apps and GPS software development and functionality.
For me it's OK, I use Samsung galaxy smartphone. But I'm thinking about business development. Some managers in my company use IPhones. There is no way that they would give up their phones because they love their Apples.
iOS App will be launched next month!